Assembly materials are available in the 2018 Assembly Guide app and on the web version of the app.
For your convenience you may also download pre-Assembly reports below. Please download documents in advance of the Assembly, as wi-fi is limited at the event site.
Proposed Agenda and Rules of Procedure
Bishop Election Materials
- Synod Profile
- Mission Profile
- Constitutional Provisions for the Election of a Bishop
- Constitutional Duties and Requirements for Bishop
Bulletin of reports
Watch this space as additional reports are uploaded prior to Assembly.
- 01-Important Information
- 02-Agenda – Rules of Procedure 2018 (REVISED)
- 03-Section BR Report of the Bishop 2018
- 04-Section AC Anniversary Celebrants 2018
- 05-Section SR Report of the Secretary 2018 (REVISED)
- 06-Section SC Report of the Synod Council 2018
- 09- Section B – Report of the Treasurer and Budget Proposal 2018
- 11- Section D- Reports of Committees and Task Groups 2018
- 13- Section F -Reports of Colleges and Seminaries 2018
- 14- Section H -Reports of Agencies 2018
- 15-Churchwide reports
One resolution/memorial was received by the April 4 deadline and is referred to the Assembly. It was posted two weeks prior to the opening of the Assembly, per the Synod constitution.
The Reference and Council Committee recommends transmitting the Memorial on the ELCA’s 50th Anniversary of the Ordination of Women to the 2019 Churchwide Assembly.