Follow the 2018 SEPA Synod Assembly from the opening worship to the announcement of the bishop-elect. You can watch the video stream on your computer or mobile device at http://sepaassembly.info. Plenary sessions will be streamed starting at 8:30 am Friday, May 4 and during sessions through the close of business on Saturday, May 5.
Highlights of the Assembly schedule include (times approximate):
- 9:30 am — Opening worship
- 11:25 am — Bishop Burkat’s final address to the Assembly
- 11:50 am — Procedures for Bishop’s Election/First Ballot
- 1:50 pm — Report on Bishop’s Election
- 3:30 pm — Results of First Ballot and Second Ballot
- 4 pm — Forum: Discernment for Bishop’s Election
- 8:15 pm — Results of Second Ballot — Top 7 candidates
- 9 am — Forum with candidates for Bishop and Third Ballot
- 11:35 — Results of Third Ballot
- 1:05 pm — Forum with Top 3 candidates and Fourth Ballot
- 2:50 pm — Results of Fourth Ballot and addresses by candidates/Fifth Ballot
- 4:30 pm — Results of Bishop election announced.
Get schedule alerts by following @sepasynod on Twitter